Wanna Know More About Instagram Marketing?
Instagram! Sounds so great, because most of the world population uses Instagram and made it the most popular social media platform in the world. Instagram has over 700 million monthly active users, you can’t say it is not a tough competition but has a more engaged audience than other social media giants like other platforms.
These millions of people made Instagram the most popular social media platforms, and ever small business should consider using the platform. From gathering insights to selling products, Instagram keeps rolling out tools to help business owners succeed.
Everyone can join and it’s not too late to become successful on Instagram, with the right marketing strategy and tactics. You can promote your business's products, services, and boost your business by increasing sales.
That presents businesses with an opportunity to market their products to a more targeted and interested audience without spending an enormous amount of money on paid advertising.
People come to Instagram to be inspired and discover things they care about, which includes content from brands and businesses.
Some Useful Features of Instagram for Businesses
On Instagram, as of January 2018, Instagram’s API has changed to allow users to publish photos and videos to an Instagram business profile, making it easier for brands to take advantage of all Instagram has to offer.
- Add the best quality photos and videos: So, it’s important to share visually pleasing content to attract the audience.
- Upload Instagram Stories: It is the most popular feature of Instagram users because it attracts very easily and increases engagement. These photos and videos disappear 24 hours after they are posted.
- Use Instagram story poll sticker: Stories made this sticker more popular because it is the easiest and striking way to know the opinions of the audiences. It helps your business to give the audience what they want from you.
- Stream live videos: just like stories, you can stream a live video that disappears. You can give customers a live look behind the scenes od interesting aspects of your businesses.
- Use of right hashtags to expand your reach: Hashtags are the best way to help users find the content according to their interests on Instagram. When you click on a hashtag, you’ll see other posts with the same one.
- Advertise your business: There are 3 options to advertise your business or products on Instagram. You can upload photo ads, video ads, and carousel ads. Photo ads and video ads look like a normal post but they have a sponsored label above it but carousel ads are a little different, it combines multiple videos or images into a single add that makes it popular.
Why Story Polls Are That Much Popular?
Instagram stories have a slideshow format and are only visible to the audience for 24-housers after they are posted. This new feature is the direct competitor to many other social platforms that has the same feature. This feature is also can be used to capture behind-the-scenes content that does not have to be as high in quality as regular posts.
Stories are prominently displayed at the top of the follower’s timeline just under the Instagram logo. But what makes a story popular? Why are they that much popular among millions of users?
There is a sticker called poll in Instagram Stories that lets you ask a question contain two options about the question and the audience tab the desired or suitable poll. The most taped poll will have increased in the percentage and win the battle. And the best part is you can see the results as who selected which one option as they vote.
Whether you’re trying to plan tomorrow’s outfit, choosing which class to take or figuring out where to go for dinner, now it’s easy to share a two-option poll right in your story. After you’ve taken a photo or video for your story, select the “poll” sticker and place it anywhere you’d like — you can write out your question and even customize the poll choices.
After you have shared a poll, your friends and followers start voting immediately and see real-time results. Once someone has voted on your poll, they will see which choice is in the lead at any given moment.
There you’ll see everything you need to get the best answer to your question. Not only will you see how many votes each option received, but you’ll also see who voted and what option they chose. That way, you’ll be able to compare votes from friends and followers whose opinions you trust most and that make them the most popular feature or sticker on Instagram nowadays. And just like your story, your poll and its results will disappearafter 24 hours.
Why You Should Use Instagram for Businesses Rather Than Other Social Platforms?
The main strength of Instagram is the millions of users, tremendous of the audience that are using Instagram for their fun, entertainment, getting information, shopping, business, promoting, marketing, and become an influencer. There is much more reason to join Instagram but the famous one is influencing.
Everyone wants to become popular on their desired platform in a specific field just like business promotion or marketing. Since its inception, Instagram has proven to be a powerful marketing tool for businesses looking to expand their presence and the visibility of their products. If you have not jumped on the Instagram bandwagon yet, you may be doing your business a great disservice. If you still need convincing, then check out these few reasons why Instagram is continuously rising in importance and how your company can benefit.
- The Number of Users Using Instagram: On Instagram, the social media presence currently brings with it over 800 million active users. Of those millions of people, over 500 million are on the platform daily, with 80 percent of them being outside of the United States, 34 percent of them being millennials and 38 percent checking the site multiple times each day.
- Anyone Can Thrive Their Business: Whether you start a small or huge business on Instagram, you can build your community and make your small business a great one.
- Make Money Directly: Instagram has evolved over the years, and now there is a greater emphasis on making money through product placement. With the help of stoppable posts that allows businesses to add tags to the products in their photos by linking the product details with price.
- Stories Make Your Business Reliable: Instagram is a great way to show potential customers that you are more than just a faceless corporation. This can be done through many of the app's features, but you can make an impression with live posts and stories.
- Can Follow the Professionals to Be Professional: When we talk about social media, you have a regular number of views, likes, and poll votes but when you compare your profile to the professionals, there is a huge difference in the numbers. Now is the time to follow your ideal to become an influencer.
- Can Engage with Customers Effectively: Instagram gives the best way to interact with potential customers instantly that make your business reliable and what is better than having customers know you exist?
- Gave Many Ways to Get Creative: A great benefit of the photo-sharing app is the creativity it provides. On Instagram, your marketing team can go wild coming up with new ways to draw attention and add followers and new customers. If anything ties these benefits together, it is that more people are paying attention to Instagram than ever before, and you are only ignoring millions of potential customers by not joining this powerful social media platform. Start building your Instagram presence. Your bottom line will be glad that you did.
Advantages of Instagram Story Polls
You have seen a few new tools to help make your stories even more creative but a poll sticker is new. You can create a poll in a direct message to ask a question, customize the answers and see how people vote.
If you’re looking to engage with your audience and grab their attention, Instagram stories polls are a great way to stop your followers from swiping past your story! Instagram Stories polls not only grab your audience’s attention, but they also create an opportunity to hear directly from your followers and customers.
Instagram now has two different poll stickers you can add to your stories: the classic poll with two customizable answer options, and the newer emoji slider. Not sure how to use Instagram Stories polls for your business?
Whether you’re asking for opinions or simply want to entertain your followers, we’re sharing some creative ways to use Instagram Stories Polls in your next story:
- To Crowdsource Ideas and Gather Feedback: Instagram Stories poll stickers are a great tool for businesses to crowdsource ideas, collect product feedback, or find out what content your audience wants to see more of.
- Drive More Traffic to Your Website or Profile: Since then, businesses have been looking for new and creative ways to get people to swipe up on their stories. To make their “swipe up” stand-out, businesses are using Instagram Stories Polls to get their follower's attention and drive traffic to this link.
- Helps to Know More about Your Audience: Instagram Stories polls are a great way to find out your followers’ likes, dislikes and what they’d like to see more of from your account.
- Educate Audience About Your Brand: Whether you’re launching a new collection or just want to share what makes your brand unique, adding a poll to your story is a great way to stop viewers in their tracks, grab their attention, and keep them tapping forward for more!
- Entertain with Story Polls: Instagram Stories Poll stickers are a great tool to get your followers talking and interacting with your brand. It’s also an easy way to show your followers you’re approachable and that there’s a real human behind your account.
How to Get More Votes on Your Story Polls?
Personal and business accounts are looking for a convenient way to increase their credibility and visibility. Buying Instagram Story Poll Votes has the potential to increase the traffic to your profile and increase your popularity within a short period. New Instagram profiles can also get a boost-up their small businesses within a small period. Your profile will be ranked high up on the platform and you will get the opportunity to gain more followers and active users as well.
- Brings multiple benefits
- Increases the reach of your profile or post
- Enhance your poll visibility with more engagement
- Bring ongoing credibility
- Wanna Know More About Instagram Marketing?
- Do you know about LinkedIn?
- Explore Your Business on Facebook
- How to Make your Facebook Videos Viral in this 21st Century?
- IGTV Giving New Open Doors for Development and Advancement
- Choose Right Type of Facebook Video Marketing Strategies
- Instructions to Use Smart Commenting to Get Noticed on LinkedIn